Scolymia turned brown

BonelessEvil

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
154
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shortly after I bought this Scolymia, it started to turn brown in some patches. Mind you, I've had the coral for months now and it hasn't died, but it doesn't look the gorgeous bright green that it did when I first bought it. Can I fix this? I've not had any brown algae issues in the tank, if that could cause this. Also, my chemistry seems to look fine.
71841932_1681100322022108_844859353189056512_n.jpg
 
okay, well my misidentification at least means it's okay, then. And yes, current photo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new