• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scolymias for sale

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
946
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
selling some of my scoly collection. PM is key. shipping in insulated styro box with heat pack. FedEx overnight only! SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED in prices. Give me your zip and I will get you a quote. I will be shipping on Tuesday. If you want all three of them package price is $500 plus shipping.Thanks for looking

Scoly 1 $160 4" in diameter Couldnt get the green to come out how it really looks. its actually very very bright green. see the last pic.
Scolyc.jpg



Scoly 2 $200 2 1/2" to 3" in Diameter
1-6.jpg



Scoly 3 $120 1 1/2" in diameter
2-2.jpg


Picture of all 3. This is what Scoly 1 really looks like.
scoly5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks nano! I always thought that little bleeding apple would be perfect for a nano tank.
 
Ok let's see your price reduction. I'm not far from Ventura so if the price is right I'm interested.

That way I don't have to pay shipping too;)

Thx
 
hey firreef...i was just looking around in here and saw the quote at the bottom of your page...i just want to say im sorry,that just hit me a spot bro....godbless you for your loss.....
 
Hey FireReef. I too am sorry about what happened. My wife is 14weeks pregnant with our first. I Dropped the price from Scoly 1 $200 to $160, Scoly 2 $250 to $200 and Scoly 3 $150 to $120. I've done my research on Scolys and you wont find these for cheaper. I thought the orginal price was a good deal but I guess not with all the other deals going on this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new