Scopas Tang Dark Spot

SEPDXReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Messages
46
Reaction score
56
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a Scopas Tang from my LFS and it has been developing a dark spot just above his head at the base of his dorsal fin (see pictures). Has anyone experienced something similar to this? If so, what could be the cause? Thanks!
0BBAF109-A8E1-47D7-B8D3-9F6057643C58.jpeg
09F23D34-59F2-49B6-BBCB-92E39E40B556.jpeg
 
That's kind of what I'm thinking.

Keep your parameters withing reason, feed it well and it should heal... It's amazing what a happy healthy environment can do sometimes. GL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new