Scored this in a raffle last night.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NewbsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NewbsReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
183
Reaction score
186
Location
Northeast Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scored a Pirates Reef Fruity Pebbles frag last night. Anyone have a colonie shot? Curious about this piece.
IMG_20191026_105051_927.jpg
 
Mine looks similar to the colony above and loves medium light in my tank.
 
Not a super slow grower for me, its likes a lot of flow like most acros. My tank is a tidal wave of flow, so even if they don’t like flow their getting it anyways.
 
Nice! Congratulations!
 
Looks like it will turn out to be a stunning piece!

What species they calling this color morph?
clathrata?
 
I have no idea. Im curious myself.

A.clathrata would be my first guess, but I could be wrong

Thing is, WWC sells a coral called red polyp clathrata, that doesnt really match A. clathrata's morphology I actually believe WWC red polyp "clathrata" might be A. convexa instead, just my guess.

Interested to hear others opinions on those, as I could be off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new