Scorpionfish and Spiny Lobster

  • Thread starter Thread starter RockfishAK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RockfishAK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could a scorpionfish live with a spiny lobster? I've seen it done in public aquariums but I've never seen it done at home. Thanks!
 
Yes. How big is your scorpionfish and what type of spiny lobster? I know it would work with a blue spiny lobster but I don’t know anything about other types.
 
I was thinking of ordering both so I don't have either yet. I'd prefer to get an orange tail but I know that blues are easier to come by. And for the scorpion I would go for a plumed or barbfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new