Scott's 270g aka Project Mayhem

I went ahead and dropped total brightness down to 82%. That put the PAR numbers all ~25-30% higher than original. I will see what response that gets and then go up from there hopefully. The whole reason i want to go up is from the reading I have been doing on PAR values around some of the SPS I'd like to keep.
 
your tank looks awesome,very nice setup.also diggin the snake tanks.what type of snakes do you have?
 
RR Ultimate Orange Passion
i-fjkZgVg-L.jpg



RR Wolverine
i-vCNvtCq-L.jpg



IAS Strawberry Shortcake
i-29X8Vkt-L.jpg



IAS Cali Blue Tort
i-SK9DZg6-L.jpg



RR Blue Matrix
i-XrV6xqr-L.jpg



RR Tropical Hurricane
i-xhzkZkR-L.jpg



Wicked Bonsai
i-5wcTsZg-L.jpg



Blue Hammer
i-hpXhjX3-L.jpg



Mummy Eye & Dark magic Chalice
i-fs5bk4N-L.jpg



Sweet grape chalice
i-wR4vL7d-L.jpg
 
Thanks gacolt! We have corns, jungle corns, kings, milks, and a Taiwan blue beauty.
very nice i have two snakes myself a salmon inferno boa and a ball python that i have had for 16 years plus 9 leopard geckos one of which is the son of godzilla the biggest leopard gecko in the world.you have a great setup and i most admit i have some envy of your setup.awesome job and great pics
 
Last edited:
Love the decor, well executed! I would love to see a picture of everything again now that its all grown out a bit, and the snake wall.
 
very nice i have two snakes myself a salmon inferno boa and a ball python that i have had for 16 years plus 9 leopard geckos one of which is the son of godzilla the biggest leopard gecko in the world.you have a great setup and i most admit i have some envy of your setup.awesome job and great pics

It's illegal for anyone to own anything from the family Boidae in Saskatchewan.... lame. You can own a blue ring octo but not a ball!
 
Love the decor, well executed! I would love to see a picture of everything again now that its all grown out a bit, and the snake wall.

Thanks! I will snap some pictures once everything has calmed down from the recent additions and cleaning lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new