Scott's 270g aka Project Mayhem

Thanks Wrangy! The corals are finally all healthy again... took forever but in this hobby nothing good happens quickly. Now I just need to start filling it in with SPS :) All is on the low side but the SPS love it.
 
I have a Maleficent, Pink lemonade, Orange Passion, RR Mystique, CC Orange Sherbet and new WD all on the way. Working on some other stuff as well.
 
I've had great success with Fluconazole. Cleared out all bryopsis, and I haven't had algae problems again since. Follow all the instructions out there and you should be golden.
 
Not the greatest pics (just from my iPhone) but something is better than nothing :)

20210211-IMG_8535-L.jpg


20210211-IMG_8519-L.jpg


20210211-IMG_8526-XL.jpg


20210211-IMG_8525-L.jpg


And since I can't figure out how to get a video to play in here, here is a link to the walk around vid:

https://www.lithicimages.com/Images/Project-Mayhem/i-FkL6j4S/A
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new