scotturban54 150 tall

Got another package in the mail

17BA6850-B214-4EDC-8133-659F239EE4D4.jpeg
 
I have to say @scotturban54 I am loving your build mor and more. I am love the stand ! (Barn Doors ) and I love the sump ;) solid set up can’t wait to see it progress more.
 
Awesome job!
 
Absolutely love it. What fish are you going to get?
So far just have the damsel and a purple tang.

Damsel was transferred from old tank along with a pistol shrimp and some hermit crabs.

Will eventually get another goby to go with pistol shrimp, and maybe a pair of baby clowns if I can find some that aren’t jerks.


Not sure other than that.
 
Definitely had some leaks that needed to be taken care of but I think everything is good now.

Made a light mount to hang the aquatic life fixture, bulbs should be in tomorrow at lfs.

AFB88490-B5C1-4CE5-B3C1-2DE0A168A3ED.jpeg


4E7C68DB-8204-484A-844B-A8FD8D3E6E4F.jpeg


0358AF71-330F-49F7-A89E-2C16C15B8B0F.jpeg
What kind of clips are you using the mount the metal tubing to the back of your stand? Really digging the mount here and might take some notes for my future upgrade to t5.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new