Scratches on acrylic

Socalreefer4816

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some pretty deep scratches on my fish tank. I need to empty it one of these days and buff out all the scratches. Then fill it back up that same day.
What do y'all suggest?
 
That's never fun to do. The Novus system works really great. You will probably need mostly step 3 if they are deep scratches.
 
If you can feel the scratches with your finger nail then you are kind of out of luck. You can still buff out the scratches but the optical viewing will be warped. Kind of like the mirrors in the fun house at the carnival.
 
Ah shoot. Maybe I should be DIYing a new tank lol
 
Ok coool I'll have to look it up! Thanks
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new