Screen top cutout connectors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dondante
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dondante

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
559
Reaction score
254
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can find cutouts for pumps/hoses overflows like the red sea zig zags? Red sea doesn't fit standard screen Frames from Lowes/HD

Pic for description of what I need.

Screenshot_20210821-165752_Chrome.jpg
 
yeah everyone has the same issue
IMO it was really stupid of them not to use industry standard sizes …
almost as smart as Neptune using non standard unions on their flowmeters
 
yeah everyone has the same issue
IMO it was really stupid of them not to use industry standard sizes …
almost as smart as Neptune using non standard unions on their flowmeters
Greed. :(
 
671E189D-7A34-4C32-B825-FF047FDAA125.jpeg

I don’t know if this helps you at all. Maybe cut one in half and have two semi-circular ‘ports’ for wires near the back of your top?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new