Screentop Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bear22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Guys,

Are there any vendors who package up their screen top mesh in a roll (not folded)? I am looking for some stuff that is in a roll (no creases).

Has anybody ever used just regular fiber glass screen mesh as a DIY mesh material?

TIA
Amazon! Just bought it and it was a roll!!!

Clear Fish Tank mesh Netting... Amazon product ASIN B0F8VT1RFG
 
I have the RedSea framing and some black mesh, but the mesh came folded and I can't get the creases out. My OCD perfectionism isn't always my friend.
I love the red sea framing. I have a whole roll (150') of black 1/4 or might be 3/8. if that works for you, Tell me what size you need and pay for shipping, I will cut you a piece.
 
I love the red sea framing. I have a whole roll (150') of black 1/4 or might be 3/8. if that works for you, Tell me what size you need and pay for shipping, I will cut you a piece.
Hey I appreciate it. I used Longroof's suggestion of an iron, but took it a step further by using my ski wax iron, lol. I got the mesh to an acceptable degree of flatness.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new