• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SC's Ultimate Chalice Growout

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I spoke with Brian, in person yesterday, he finally got moved in about a week ago, but to my knowledge his internet has not been set up yet at his house, his #1 interest was his tanks getting moved successfully. I am also in a different grow out with him and i asked about both, he said that there are no problems to speak of and that things are going as planned. I have been wanting to check in on the Bowser that I traded him a while ago, so maybe when i go swing by to check out his place, i'll bring my camera and I can get some pics and post them for you guys. I'll talk to him again today and let him know to touch bases with you all!

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I spoke with Brian, in person yesterday, he finally got moved in about a week ago, but to my knowledge his internet has not been set up yet at his house, his #1 interest was his tanks getting moved successfully. I am also in a different grow out with him and i asked about both, he said that there are no problems to speak of and that things are going as planned. I have been wanting to check in on the Bowser that I traded him a while ago, so maybe when i go swing by to check out his place, i'll bring my camera and I can get some pics and post them for you guys. I'll talk to him again today and let him know to touch bases with you all!

Thanks you for doing that! I appreciate it.

OP
OP
CJO

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for the update. That's good news. I know we'd all appreciate some pics!

CJ

xxbrianxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh and he ended up responding to my text later on yesterday.

"Things are still going good, I've just been in the process of getting back online, but I think things are finally dialed in so I should be posting real soon. And yea, I know I've done a bad job, I'm going to add something into the growout to hopefully make up a little bit for it"

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a good guy, cut him some slack

I'm not saying he is not a good guy. But would you not be wondering where your money was? Or at least the merchandise someone was "holding" for you?! Thats all I'm trying to get across. Better communication would be all that I(we) would need.

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you but this guy has been around and did a few growouts so Im sure your money is safe, sometimes we have set backs and need our attention FIRST. Ive seen his posts on other grow outs and he does a great job. Get his number and give him a call, typing a message takes time and maybe its easyer to contact him on the phone for now. Best of luck

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you but this guy has been around and did a few growouts so Im sure your money is safe, sometimes we have set backs and need our attention FIRST. Ive seen his posts on other grow outs and he does a great job. Get his number and give him a call, typing a message takes time and maybe its easyer to contact him on the phone for now. Best of luck

Ive met this Brian guy and i would trust my money with him.. =) but seriously , you know a lot from a person just meeting them in person and i can tell you guys hes a good guy and he just got a few things that got him set back a bit..

fsn77

Dad of 2 future hobbyists
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to those that are stepping up to vouch for Brian, especially those that have met him or know him personally and been in contact with him recently. I appreciate the votes of confidence and while I don't suspect him of doing anything underhanded, I hope you can understand any concerns by those of us in the grow out that don't know him by anything other than a screen name, some posts, other people's opinions, and a few PMs. Hopefully, we'll see him back online soon, and any worries will have ultimately been for nothing. He's been great in the few PMs I have exchanged with him, so I'm looking forward to him being back on the forum and sharing updates once again. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not going to expect him to chip in extras just because life took some unexpected and drastic turns, especially if all of the original corals in this grow out are doing just fine.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to those that are stepping up to vouch for Brian, especially those that have met him or know him personally and been in contact with him recently. I appreciate the votes of confidence and while I don't suspect him of doing anything underhanded, I hope you can understand any concerns by those of us in the grow out that don't know him by anything other than a screen name, some posts, other people's opinions, and a few PMs. Hopefully, we'll see him back online soon, and any worries will have ultimately been for nothing. He's been great in the few PMs I have exchanged with him, so I'm looking forward to him being back on the forum and sharing updates once again. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not going to expect him to chip in extras just because life took some unexpected and drastic turns, especially if all of the original corals in this grow out are doing just fine.

Thank you! I was trying to figure out how to say something exactly like this. Brian HAD been great with the updates and communication and everything until recently. I understand that life throws things at us that we don't expect from time to time. I was not trying to say that he took our money. I do not know him personally and I agree with Mike that meeting someone gives you a much better idea about that person than just exchanging a few PM's or posts. And I don't think Brian should chip in any extra frags. I wasn't trying to say he should. I was just concerned.

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Brian is settled in and I finally had time to make It over to his place to see his set up and the merchandise. His camera is currently not working so he invited me over to snap some pics for you guys. Everything is looking GREAT in quality and seems to be growing nicely from the last time I saw them. I didn't have a list in front of me when I was taking pictures but I think I got them all. I will have them Posted before I go to bed tonight.

Crazy life aside it really seems like Brian has been taking good care of these guys. I think they look great

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see its sounding really good for all you guys with it having the lil speed bump n all. Just following with ya on the grow out. Good luck everyone.

Big steve

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess i did not get them all, there was too much to look at! I think I am missing the My Miami, and I am also missing the Rainbow Magic. Here are most of them!

BPC Flamethrower
BPCFlamethrower-2.jpg

Crazy Fox
CrazyFox-6.jpg

Lingerie
Lingerie.jpg

The Thing - I am pretty sure this is the thing, it might be something else tho, looks awesome whateever it is!
TheThing.jpg

Tyree Orange Rainbow - Ready for fragging!
TyreeOrangeRainbow.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back