OP
ScubaShane

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking great! Cant wait to see water running though this. Not sure if its safe to have that flow meter in the adjustable baffle chamber. Will be getting wet for sure.

Make sure you correct the AFR cradle. The cover side should be up front and is removed towards the skimmer. Remember the cover goes over the dirty roll side.

Ok. Ill flip it. Thank you. Im going to test run the flow meter like that while I cycle then see where I want to put it.

RicoWX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like where the water level sits with the synergy v2? I remember reading somewhere that with the SCA euro bracing and V1 there were a few comments about the level being a bit lower than some liked, but I haven't really found any solid examples or numbers (sooo taken with grain of salt). The bottom just cracked in my current tank, so my upgrade plans have now been fast tracked to say the least. I'm really enjoying your build, thanks for all the updates!!

OP
OP
ScubaShane

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like where the water level sits with the synergy v2? I remember reading somewhere that with the SCA euro bracing and V1 there were a few comments about the level being a bit lower than some liked, but I haven't really found any solid examples or numbers (sooo taken with grain of salt). The bottom just cracked in my current tank, so my upgrade plans have now been fast tracked to say the least. I'm really enjoying your build, thanks for all the updates!!
I haven't got it wet yet. But ill get back to you on that.

OP
OP
ScubaShane

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that would be true with the water level sitting low. However if you have a gate valve on the main drain you can adjust the water level. Right now mine is a 1/2 inch below the bracing. Thanks for fallowing and sorry to hear about your crack, in your tank that is! :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ScubaShane

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a wet test today. So far no leaks. Tomorrow ill get salinity and temp dialed in. Then let it cycle.

OP
OP
ScubaShane

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ARM is sweet!
20200626_160619.jpg

OP
OP
ScubaShane

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added the most important thing to any fish room,................................STICKERS!!!
20200706_195144.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ScubaShane

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got 1 sheet of drywall up in the fish room today. ONE!!!
20200706_215845_HDR.jpg

nickm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have missed what size sump you purchased? I'm wanting to go with the 46AFR for a 60/72x30x30

Back