sea biscuit questions.

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone on here have any experience keeping seabiscuit's if so please chime in I have a fairly big one about 5 to 6 inch in diameter and about 3 in thick just curious on if I can put this in a tank with Triggerfish and puffer fish or if they will try to flip it eat it or dig it up and eat it I've looked everywhere and can find no information on this I do know that it is a type of sea urchin and usually puffers and triggers will eat these sorts of things any info on this would help thank you very much

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Seabiscuit ? What are your care requirements? (jk, had to do pull this up bc of your username)

Are seabiscuits like sand dollars? What's the species name?

I'd be willing to bet that with a trigger and puffer that that sea biscuit will basically be eaten (with sea sausage gravy).

OP
OP
Pistol Peet

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Seabiscuit ? What are your care requirements? (jk, had to do pull this up bc of your username)

Are seabiscuits like sand dollars? What's the species name?

I'd be willing to bet that with a trigger and puffer that that sea biscuit will basically be eaten (with sea sausage gravy).
Yes they are like sand dollars they come off of the coast of the southern states like Texas and places like that Gulf of Mexico there an actual sea urchin though.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%
Back