Sea Cucumber type?

BeagleBro52

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this dude at the local pet store, the tag says AC Caledon Sandsift Cucumber. Can anyone give me more info? I need a sand sifter but don't want something that will outgrow my tank (currently 20H, soon upgrading to 40B) or nuke it in case of stress. If the pic doesn't show up let me know, I'm a little new and still trying to figure the platform out, also I have trash service on my phone.

20200306_142345.jpg
 
I would question the ID at LFS. Some can grow big.
 
I would question the ID at LFS. Some can grow big.
Yeah, and when I Google it nothing comes up other than potentially a Tiger Tail (I think) so I really don't know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new