Sea Hare question

  • Thread starter Thread starter SammiMitch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SammiMitch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
80
Reaction score
34
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got a sea hare/sea slug...and I've been watching it crawl around. I noticed that if it can't find another ledge to get to it just kind of lets go of everything and floats where ever it wants. Are there any kind of special sponges I can put over my filter intake and power head so it doesn't get killed.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new