Sea hare Sale!

reefcleaners

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
483
Reaction score
438
We have a small overstock of ragged sea hares, and have them available at the moment for $5. Ragged sea hares are excellent against cyano, especially members of the Lyngbya genus. They will also eat hair algae, but will not eat some of the complex macroalgae that other sea hares eat, this may or may not be a good thing depending on your tank's needs so if you have any questions let me know.


You can find them here as long as they are in stock:
http://www.reefcleaners.org/aquarium-store/ragged-sea-hare
 
Last edited:
Just saw this- do you still have any?
 
I am out at the moment, but may have some in next week or so. Diving may be rough this week because of the storm remnants though, I am not sure.
 
Ok- thanks- I will look for your posts here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new