Sea horse babies[emoji2]

rickysreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
194
Reaction score
116
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1471743322.514589.jpg
 
Awesome!
 
I tried to raise Reidi fry a few years ago and couldn't get them past 6 weeks. Maybe some day I will try again. Yours are fabulous
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new