• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sea lettuce $10

geddavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my favorite macroalgae and my personal favorite refugium inhabitant. I've tried cheto before but it simply won't grow like this stuff not to mention it can be used as a snack for tangs or even dried and served to humans. I have had great success with it and even though I have a moderately stocked tank with only a 2-gallon refugium this stuff keeps my nutrients so low I have to dump more in to keep up with it. so why not skip that $10 dollar frag and instead buy something that could help your whole tank be happier and healthier. the one thing I would not do with it is add it to a cheato refugium as it will float and choke the cheto of light. if interested pm me $10 dollars +shipping. only 10 orders.
want to order or have any questions? pm me and we can talk!
also shipping to Florida or the east coast is $11 anywhere else is less.
thanks
-Ged .D

also, in case you don't know what it looks like here is a picture
46-1.jpg

OP
OP
geddavis

geddavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, I would definitely not recommend it in the DT tank. it would be a huge pain.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back