Sea lettuce and bicolor blenny

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2Orchard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H2Orchard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
92
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried looking online and in here but couldn't find an answer. Will a bicolor blenny eat sea lettuce?
 
Your blenny should not eat the Macro. I say should not because at the end of the day he is a herbivore and could go rouge but i have never seen or heard of a bicolor eating any kind of macro.
 
Your blenny should not eat the Macro. I say should not because at the end of the day he is a herbivore and could go rouge but i have never seen or heard of a bicolor eating any kind of macro.
Ok thanks!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new