Sea Swirl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Striike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Striike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
131
Location
Chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one else have one of these? I bought one last week because I wanted to try it out, plus all the reading I've gone through says this is the way to go. I bought a 3/4" plumbed to a Mag 9.5, which was plumbed to a pair of Loc line outputs.
I'm almost happy enough to buy a second one for the other front corner, but wanted other thoughts if any exist out there. Anyone every had a reason not to go with one of these?
 
I used two of them in my 120 and loved them. I still have them and would consider selling them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new