Sea urchin snd corals

mustseefish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
68
Reaction score
11
Location
Hackensack
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sea urchin keeps running over my new frags. Is this hurting the frags? I’m mainly concerned about the palythoas I have since they can release toxins? Can anyone help me out

IMG_4290.jpeg
 
I am sure it's annoying the heck out of the corals. Sea urchins are big clumsy bulldozers, that's why I won't have one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new