Seagrass and mangroves

  • Thread starter Thread starter rr07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rr07

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where i could buy seagrass or Oriental Mangroves in Canada?
 
Does anyone know where i could buy seagrass or Oriental Mangroves in Canada?
I know J&L Aquatics does have some mangroves here and there, I've seen seagrass for sale in The Edmonton FB group/Vancouver fb group if you wanna check those out
 
Does anyone know where i could buy seagrass or Oriental Mangroves in Canada?
I know J&L Aquatics does have some mangroves here and there, I've seen seagrass for sale in The Edmonton FB group/Vancouver fb group if you wanna check those out
Thank you, do you know which specific fb groups?
 
Thank you, do you know which specific fb groups?
I think if you search vancouver Edmonton coral group it'll pop up, Ive seen them before but it isn't very common. Another option is (and im not sure if they still do this) contact and aquarium, a lot of the time they have plants and livestock that have offspring, before they'd sell it to lfs but I heard they just throw it away now
 
I got my mangrove from Total Aquatics from Napanee.
Since your in Toronto, join the GTA saltwater and fish and coral group on FB, you'll get good leads for smaller shops and basement fraggers, people re-homing fish and used equipment and stuff.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new