Seahorse food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie069
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
2,694
Reaction score
9,756
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a different type of food today because of all things I Learned from R2R folks. Anyway does anyone have any thoughts about these foods. Been using red pack since the beginning

C92A4FE4-0103-4173-A5F1-B81818829356.jpeg
 
IMO and experience, neither of those are sufficient. Hikari frozen mysis shrimp is the most commonly used seahorse food in the US and Canad but there are other brands of mysis some others use due to availability I think. PE mysis is also recommended but it is normally larger pieces that some seahorses don't take to as readily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new