Seahorse Pregnant????

cartersanders

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, this is my first ever male seahorse, he is an Erectus. I have a pair, and I think he is pregnant. Can anyone identify if that is true? I have seen him pump, while she was pointing but I did not see the exchange of eggs.
Snapchat-522596749.jpg
Snapchat-1862188282.jpg
Snapchat-1824866867.jpg
 
hi kinda looks that way ,keep an eye on ,be ready,fry need to eat rt after birth,best wishes
 
Doesn't look pregnant in those pictures, but, if the transfer only happened recently I wouldn't really expect it to show for the first few days or so.
Often a male will inflate the pouch even FAR more than those pictures show but not be pregnant. It could remain inflated that way anywhere from minutes to days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new