Seahorse with bicolor blenny

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dawneme
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dawneme

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
18
Location
Indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi so uh, i just realize that i left 1 fish in my seahorse tank that it wasnt supposed to be, a bicolor blenny, it went under my radar for days and i just so happend to spot it from a glimpse of its yellow tail... is it fine if i keep it? I dont want to stress my horses too much
 
Hi so uh, i just realize that i left 1 fish in my seahorse tank that it wasnt supposed to be, a bicolor blenny, it went under my radar for days and i just so happend to spot it from a glimpse of its yellow tail... is it fine if i keep it? I dont want to stress my horses too much
It might not cause stress. Is this blenny more chill or hyper?
 
I would not keep fish with my seahorses, but since this post is a few days old, I'm curious how it worked out?
 
I would not keep fish with my seahorses, but since this post is a few days old, I'm curious how it worked out?
Ig theyre fine, my horses are still eating, they are doing whatever seahorse is doing, and i rarely see the blenny, it comes out every now and then to eat algae and back to its cave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new