Seahorse

Seahorsebreeder

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
74
Location
Swansea
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
im new on this forum.

my name is Felix, I live in Swansea Wales.

I’m breeding seahorses (hippocampus erectus)

is anyone need information about it let me know!

35CA5B78-1FA6-4166-93AD-0D9AED3B4EA9.jpeg B8BC3473-6B70-473D-8948-DAF21D560E0E.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0396.MOV
    34.6 MB
  • IMG_0200.MOV
    15.3 MB
  • IMG_0201.MOV
    10.4 MB
Hi everyone!
im new on this forum.

my name is Felix, I live in Swansea Wales.

I’m breeding seahorses (hippocampus erectus)

is anyone need information about it let me know!

35CA5B78-1FA6-4166-93AD-0D9AED3B4EA9.jpeg B8BC3473-6B70-473D-8948-DAF21D560E0E.jpeg
Hi Felix,
Breeding seahorses is very rewarding but also a lot of work. I also raised H erectus. I applaud you!
 
Hi everyone!
im new on this forum.

my name is Felix, I live in Swansea Wales.

I’m breeding seahorses (hippocampus erectus)

is anyone need information about it let me know!

35CA5B78-1FA6-4166-93AD-0D9AED3B4EA9.jpeg B8BC3473-6B70-473D-8948-DAF21D560E0E.jpeg
Hi Felix would you post to Oxford?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new