Sean B's Waterbox 20 build

nanoreefer42O

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
caldwell
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after 12 years out of the hobby, I'm starting back up with a waterbed cube. My last tank was 90 gallons so this will be my first nano build. I went with CaribSea pink fiji live sand and caribSea Life rock. I started aquascaping today. I used a piece of cardboard the size of my tank to help me make the perfect size scape... i utilized JB waterweld to fuse the rock and a milwaukee 1 inch tile hole saw to help me make the rock fit the space i have. I tried to use a hacksaw to trim the rock but it was too hard. the milwaukee tile bit went through like butter. More pics to follow. Ive learned to go slow with a tank build. Patience... patience ..... and more patience
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg
IMG_4017.jpeg
img_4018-jpeg.2019520
IMG_4019.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg
 
Looks like you are off to a great start! Nice work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new