Searching for an replacement power supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter MSP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MSP

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Dorset
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I have a Jecod Sow-8, I believe the power unit to be water damaged (also supply light does not illuminate when powered) and looking for a replacement power unit (UK spec Supply).
Could anyone recommend an power unit from amazon possibly, I believe as long as the output Voltage is exact match and Ampage is same or higher that it should be good (correct me if I am Wrong Please). I was possibly looking at the multi adapter types to be sure I get the right connection, but was hoping for some encouragement to a decent supply or some experience/ recommendation.
I have also contacted D&D to see if i can obtain a replacement (dependant on its cost) as I have not found any online, due to the unit being second hand would rather keep it at low cost and if the supply is not at fault I could also use the replacement for other items if it has a multi-adapter.

wave3.jpg
wave2.jpg
wave.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new