Searching for the right tank.

djl-reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am searching for an AIO cube or near cube tank in the 35-50 gallon range. I am aware of Innovative Marine, Waterbox and Red Sea offerings. Are there any others?

CarltonCay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom. There is a reason you know the top 3 brands - they are reputable. Aside from the IM leaks a few years ago those are the top 3 because they work.

There are some FijiCube inserts believe that can turn a regular tank into an AIO. Personally, a $10 tube of silicone and a $15 piece of black acrylic and any tank can be an AIO for a fraction of the cost as the big 3.

I love my Red Sea Reefer though. It just works and allows me to focus on not fixing plumbing issues.

OP
OP
D

djl-reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom. There is a reason you know the top 3 brands - they are reputable. Aside from the IM leaks a few years ago those are the top 3 because they work.

There are some FijiCube inserts believe that can turn a regular tank into an AIO. Personally, a $10 tube of silicone and a $15 piece of black acrylic and any tank can be an AIO for a fraction of the cost as the big 3.

I love my Red Sea Reefer though. It just works and allows me to focus on not fixing plumbing issues.

Awesome! That is an excellent idea. My only question then would be where can I get a custom made aquarium?

Also, any good manufacturers of blank rimless cube tanks rather than going the custom route but still being able to utilize the acrylic insert?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back