Searching for very specific PVC parts

kingfisherfleshy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
818
Reaction score
19
Location
Central Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im building a structure that will act as the support for the aquascape in my ten gallon aquarium.

It will also have a pump built into the base of it - and holes drilled into it for circulation.

Id like the piping to be as slender as possible (less than an inch), black or dark in color, and heres the kicker - come in a variety of slip connections.

Here are the parts I am looking for:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/1-5-way-white-schedule-40.html

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/schedule-40-4-way-slip-x-slip-x-slip-x-slip.html

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/schedule-40-3-way-slip-x-slip-x-slip.html

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/schedule-40-90-elbow-slip-x-slip.html

And end caps

Thanks if anyone has a lead on this!
 
Nothing strange about "furniture grade" PVC is there?

I will be able to use regular PVC glue on it, correct? I am most likely going to be pushing a decent amount of water through this thing.

If so I think I have exactly what I need. Now to get a quote.
 
Nothing strange about "furniture grade" PVC is there?

I will be able to use regular PVC glue on it, correct? I am most likely going to be pushing a decent amount of water through this thing.

If so I think I have exactly what I need. Now to get a quote.

All the plumbing on my 300dd is from C&S. Used black for the returns and blue for the drains. When I used them they were out of a lot of the different pipe connectors. Instead of waiting for them to make or get them in I use Krylon Fusion for plastic and painted them what color I needed. http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion-for-plastic/
 
All the plumbing on my 300dd is from C&S. Used black for the returns and blue for the drains. When I used them they were out of a lot of the different pipe connectors. Instead of waiting for them to make or get them in I use Krylon Fusion for plastic and painted them what color I needed. http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion-for-plastic/

Thank you, although since this will be going in the tank, I am going to want them to be black rather than using paint.


Thank you - so it will be safe for use inside an aquarium. If anything it seems it might be better suited for what I am trying to do
 
I would say so. I would think it is well suited.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new