Searching for..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonmf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonmf

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
73
Reaction score
29
Location
Los Angeles.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I found a thread a while back that rev started all about sps keepers routines. I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know which one I'm thinking of and can maybe post a link?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new