Seawitch-style humor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seawitch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
4,433
Location
Vancouver Island
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The past 12 months have been tough ones for me. So, for my birthday last week, I asked the artist who does the cartoons for R2R to make one just for me. It's a parody of an old New Yorker cartoon. This is what she's working on. I hope it gives you a chuckle. After it's finished and "inked up" as we say, I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall. @mdbannister

Custom for Cynthia5[1].jpg
 
The past 12 months have been tough ones for me. So, for my birthday last week, I asked the artist who does the cartoons for R2R to make one just for me. It's a parody of an old New Yorker cartoon. This is what she's working on. I hope it gives you a chuckle. After it's finished and "inked up" as we say, I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall. @mdbannister

Custom for Cynthia5[1].jpg
Haha! Sorry things have been rough. I can relate. Definitely show us the final version!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new