Sebae ane

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bkbear74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bkbear74

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I put my sebae purple tip anemone in on spot then it moves and time I find it upside down and what not do I just leave it and let it rome ?my pump is all the way turn down my parameters are good this morning it was stuck on my protein skimmer pump I put it down there it seems to be doing better but again if move

image.jpg
 
Let it roam. It will eventually settle where it wants to be. But From my recent experience and unhealthy anemone will continue to move around.
 
From my observation with my own sebaes, I noticed they like their column/foot to be snug between a rock overhang and the sand. When stressed, they can contract back into the cave/hole. So if you can find a small rock that forms a overhang shape, you can tuck your sebae's column and foot into the "cave".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new