• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Second Control X2 starter pack (165.00) Shipped.

Item Price
165.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,767
Location
Waukesha, Wi
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Second Control X2 starter pack (165.00) Shipped.​

This one has a used Wifi strip.

I have another one for sale with a new Wifi strip 175.00 so when you PM me let me know which one you are interested in.

PM is the Key, I go in order of PM's.


Ok prices are pretty firm and include shipping. If local pick up knock 15.00 off. If you buy more than one item knock of 15.00 for combined shipping. Only shipping to USA and no Hawahii or Alaska. Paypal or cash if local. Waukesha Wi

I also have a Xp8 forsale and another Control 2 starter pack but with a new WiFi strip.

X2 Used A.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new