Second Yellow watchman goby

  • Thread starter Thread starter dling
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dling

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
22
Location
Buchanan, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can 2 yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp be kept in the same tank ?
I have 2 shrimp and would like to add another goby for the second shrimp.
 
Can 2 yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp be kept in the same tank ?
I have 2 shrimp and would like to add another goby for the second shrimp.
How big is your tank?
 
I had a 73G display (Reefer 350) with two pairs, but both were different species, and I intentionally paired them on opposite ends of the tank. Yellow watchman with a tiger shrimp and a hi fin with a candy cane shrimp. Two fish of the same species are always complicated unless they're a pair or shoaling fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new