Secondary account to my p4 app

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
1,988
Reaction score
1,214
Location
Bay Area, Brentwood CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I can maybe I can't.

I want to have my girlfriend be able to log in on her phone to press feed mode to turn off my powerheads just to not have the food fly into rocks when we feed more. But I'm explaining to her u just have to press feed mode. And u can mess other settings up if u accidently click on stuff. Lol.

Is there any way to make it so she can log in. And just have the feed mode settings? Lol better play it safe!!
 
You can also enter feed pause by pressing the "X" on the controller face. It will then list the feed pauses. Select the feed pause you want (e.g. Start 1), then press the check mark to start the feed pause.
 
You don't need a secondary acount for this. After you install and log into you account on her phone, press the brush icon on the upper right corner to just select the feed mode to be shown. This setting is device dependent, so won't affect your other devices.
 
I did that. But she can still go to left and go through all the settings. She won't but just accidently presses I'm thinking. I have only feed modes showing and all feed modes are set the same so i should be good
 
You could set a PIN, that way the settings can't be accessed. You can still enter feed pause from the front of the controller when a PIN is set.
 
Add another account to MY GHL give the account read access then she can only have read access mode, she should not be able to make any changes but can invoke feed mode.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new