Secret santa 2022?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone remember those 2 holidays between Columbus day(Sorry guess were calling it indigenous peoples day now?), and Christmas?

Way to early to think about secret santa's or x-mas.

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone remember those 2 holidays between Columbus day(Sorry guess were calling it indigenous peoples day now?), and Christmas?

NEVER too early!

Secrete Santa 2022? Count me in!
Christmas Eve Running GIF by MOODMAN

PS, It's still Columbus Day!

OP
OP
Steven91

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i felt like last year, it was at least posted by now

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, it is in the works. We're tweaking some of the details, but it is coming soon. :)

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've done it now for the last 4 years. It's a great way to make someones day, and for someone to make your day.

It's super simple! Sign up, and the staff will match you up with someone. You then go on elfster.com where you'll see your persons wish list. Buy something on the list, stalk them on the forums to see what they really want, etc, etc. Many ways to get ideas for gift buying. Send gift by a certain date, send "santa" here on R2R that you sent your gift. They usually set up a thread to show off your gifts, and to thank you SS.

Then later on usually when it's close to being done, they will set up another "reveal" thread. You can either choose to reveal yourself, or keep yourself a secret. I've done both.

Well worth getting in on! I find it fun because I get to buy gifts for someone I have no idea who they are other then a nick on R2R. Seeing some of the reply's to the gifts that get sent are priceless.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've done it now for the last 4 years. It's a great way to make someones day, and for someone to make your day.

It's super simple! Sign up, and the staff will match you up with someone. You then go on elfster.com where you'll see your persons wish list. Buy something on the list, stalk them on the forums to see what they really want, etc, etc. Many ways to get ideas for gift buying. Send gift by a certain date, send "santa" here on R2R that you sent your gift. They usually set up a thread to show off your gifts, and to thank you SS.

Then later on usually when it's close to being done, they will set up another "reveal" thread. You can either choose to reveal yourself, or keep yourself a secret. I've done both.

Well worth getting in on! I find it fun because I get to buy gifts for someone I have no idea who they are other then a nick on R2R. Seeing some of the reply's to the gifts that get sent are priceless.
Is there spending limits, high and low?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back