Secrets of keeping Tiger Torch

REEF_TO_KEEP

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
76
Reaction score
24
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you please share your secrets of keeping tiger torch? I found them very difficult to care for. I love them and I have tried couple times of tiger torch but both cases failed. My parameters are:

KH- 8.2
Cal- 420
Mag - 1350
PH- 8 to 8.3
Nitrate- fluctuate from 5 to 10 ppm
Phosphate -fluctuate from 0.03 to 0.08
Kessil light- 200 - 250 par
Flow - medium to strong
 
B99D6F70-AA6D-4580-AB9B-018653D157B2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new