Seeing Better Detail in Photos

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragon52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2017
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
7,286
Location
Evans, Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I have a Nikon D7000 with a Tamron 90mm Macro Lens as well as 3 different size adapters that I try to use when taking pics of my Animals in my tank. I can never get that great detail that I see in most of the closeup photos & wandering if I can get some help. I have a little problem with my sight that I think might be causing most of the issue which is I need glasses to see close/read so it's extremely hard to catch that up close detail. Does anyone have a solution to my problem.
TIA
 
Sure.
20181101_163251.jpg
20181101_163309.jpg
20181123_112611.jpg
20181123_112659.jpg
DSC_7295.JPG
DSC_7878.JPG
 
All your shoes are at an angle through the glass which is causing distortion that is killing the details in the pictures. Try to shoot parallel to the glass. Checkout the articles in the sticky posts on top of the photography forum. They offer many tips you can follow.
 
All your shoes are at an angle through the glass which is causing distortion that is killing the details in the pictures. Try to shoot parallel to the glass. Checkout the articles in the sticky posts on top of the photography forum. They offer many tips you can follow.
Ok thanks, I'll give a look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new