Seeking a Seapora Dealer!

MantisShrimpMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been interested in a specific seapora tank for a while now but had no luck acquiring it. I’ve even reached out to the parent company, Aquarium Masters, and they have not been helpful in locating someone I can buy this tank through.

Anyone here a seapora dealer or able to help?

OP
OP
MantisShrimpMan

MantisShrimpMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which tank?
8D6C6709-EF92-495A-A69D-C36FAA228C66.jpeg

BAMatter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 75 gallon Edge on order with my LFS for a few months before I pulled the plug on waiting anymore and bought a GlassCages. This was last year, and I was at another LFS the other day and there that 75 gallon was, taunting me… lol.

That said, there’s a shop in Manchester, NH that has a lot of their tanks, don’t know where you live.

OP
OP
MantisShrimpMan

MantisShrimpMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a 75 gallon Edge on order with my LFS for a few months before I pulled the plug on waiting anymore and bought a GlassCages. This was last year, and I was at another LFS the other day and there that 75 gallon was, taunting me… lol.

That said, there’s a shop in Manchester, NH that has a lot of their tanks, don’t know where you live.
Mind giving me the name and contact info of the shop?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back