• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seeking Berghia Nudibranchs

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
I have a MAJOR aiptasia problem in my tank and need a good way to eradicate them. Does anyone have any berghia nudibranchs that they don’t need anymore? I would pay shipping and will pass them on after I am done with them as well.

jeg2105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some if you still need or know anyone else that does. The population exploded and as long as you pay shipping I can catch a few and ship them out. Signed up today specifically to look for folk who can use them. I'd rather give them away than have them starve.

OP
OP
Cassian

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some if you still need or know anyone else that does. The population exploded and as long as you pay shipping I can catch a few and ship them out. Signed up today specifically to look for folk who can use them. I'd rather give them away than have them starve.

I would love to get a few! What would shipping be to 65470 area code?

jeg2105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS says overnight is $46.20, id be shipping from 10033. This was estimating the box weighed 2lbs. If you find a better price to ship let me know and I can drop them in the mail tomorrow.

OP
OP
Cassian

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS says overnight is $46.20, id be shipping from 10033. This was estimating the box weighed 2lbs. If you find a better price to ship let me know and I can drop them in the mail tomorrow.

that sounds good to me. I’ll pm

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 197 70.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 52 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back