Seeking experience

Shiggknight

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
285
Reaction score
557
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are plenty of plugs and squares and discs out there for propagation. What are your favorite brands and sizes for frags, mother colony tiles/disc? What frags easy? What’s easy to cut with your cutters? What has everyone found to make there fragging operation easier on them?
Thank you for all your knowledge!!
 
I'm sure you're referring to people that are fragging to sell or move but I like to take frags I get off any plug and glue them to small pieces of ruble then epoxy the ruble on my rocks, I think it looks better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new