• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seller's Beware!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@The_Harris_co is a scammer! He filed a dispute via PayPal saying I sent him a box of rocks before his Light was delivered
A police report has been filed with Dekab County Ga!

20191001_134723.jpg 20191001_134813.jpg

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually the dispute was filed at 1:10 pm est. if you look at the PayPal claim it’s listed pdt. But we already went over this last night and I’m not doing it again

61FE251F-0027-422D-98FD-4D7D063F3FBA.jpeg

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your determined to try and scam me and get something but the reality is you were in the wrong and didn’t send my product. Do what you need to do and I will do the same

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm determined enough that I'm not gonna let you scam me out of a light that you know you recieved, and I filled a report with your local sheriff's department.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my camera showing date and time. As you can see it’s 12:04pm on Friday. Matches the 12:03 on the tracking

48952851-C5D4-460F-B9EB-6D102171C579.jpeg

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your gonna really try this you should make sure you have proof. Which I have. So let’s do this. Filling a false claim is illegal and I hope you realize that.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my facts are lining up. Yours aren’t. ‍♂️ I have videos and proof of everything as I showed you lastnight. But let’s do this.

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You correct on the time stamp. But I didnt fill a false claim. And your proof is so comical, you have a video of yourself cutting some tape off a box, if you look close you can see where you cut the original tape that I used, then you took the light out and out rocks in the box and taped it back up. Lol all this to save 200$ are times that hard for you man, if your gonna attempt to scam someone at least make it worth while.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You correct on the time stamp. But I didnt fill a false claim. And your proof is so comical, you have a video of yourself cutting some tape off a box, if you look close you can see where you cut the original tape that I used, then you took the light out and out rocks in the box and taped it back up. Lol all this to save 200$ are times that hard for you man, if your gonna attempt to scam someone at least make it worth while.
I’ve reposted the image again showing only one layer of tape no second layer as your trying to claim

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter how much you zoom in you can see only one layer of tape. Sealing the box.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your gonna make me out to be the bad guy have some solid proof. You did an absurd thing and sent me a box of rocks as if I wouldn’t file a dispute. As I’ve said I’ve paid plenty of people local and on here with PayPal and haven’t had any issues. I bought a $600 tank from another member via PayPal and no problem on Sunday. So let’s be real.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We will let PayPal sort it out, and the sheriff's department, I have contacted both

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If your gonna make me out to be the bad guy have some solid proof. You did an absurd thing and sent me a box of rocks as if I wouldn’t file a dispute. As I’ve said I’ve paid plenty of people local and on here with PayPal and haven’t had any issues. I bought a $600 tank from another member via PayPal and no problem on Sunday. So let’s be real.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect. I look forward to the final results. You better have something more than word of mouth.

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I took zero pictures because I never expected for you to pull some crap like this I figured you would say the bulbs were broke or something. But not say I sent you rocks, idiot

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll make sure to post the outcome here to show who the real scammer is and hopefully your are blocked forever that way no one else experiences this.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took zero pictures because I never expected for you to pull some crap like this I figured you would say the bulbs were broke or something. But not say I sent you rocks, idiot
Saying bulbs were broke would be a lie because I never received a bulb or unit.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted what I received and I shared the video. When the police come by I’ll share the same video with them. I’m not stressed. I have the funds to purchase what I need else where. So it’s not that serious to me. I make sure to record all my sales to cover myself from people like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back