• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seller's Beware!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You video proves nothing, you know you took the light out put some tape back on the box and then started filming with your ( what looks to be vhs) camcorder.. But yeah I'm done as well and I hope that you enjoy your light.

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I will enjoy a aquatic life light because I’m still gonna buy one. Just like I said last night you’re not selling anything limited or special, they can be bought all over the Internet.

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also I will enjoy a aquatic life light because I’m still gonna buy one. Just like I said last night you’re not selling anything limited or special, they can be bought all over the Internet.
As many questions as you asked you would think you were buying a magic wand.

OP
OP
MichaelP121579

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well after some footwork from my local sheriff's department. I recieved my money back from PayPal. the sad thing is you got a free light. But getting my money back isn't good enough for me

The_Harris_co

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after some footwork from my local sheriff's department. I recieved my money back from PayPal. the sad thing is you got a free light. But getting my money back isn't good enough for me

That’s great you scammed your local sheriffs office. I received my money back as well and bought another light before I even got it. Your a horrible person and that's that. . I just sold a $525 light and bought another $400 light with no issue because everyone sent there items. Look at your ad you didn’t even know what you had. Scam from the start and I should have seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back