Sellers Policy Discussion

Above all, I’d say that it’s good practice to accept a loss, as the Seller, to make your customers happy, unless they are obviously negligent. (3 days sitting on porch is negligent).

It can only get worse for the Seller, not better. Buyer will probably win his PayPal dispute and get all of his money back. Buyer will most definitely come here to tell us all about it too, which will ruin someone’s business.

I sell stuff on eBay from time to time. I always make sure the buyer is happy even if it costs me $$$. You win some, you lose some. Just don’t lose too much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new