Selling apex classic w/salinity probe

  • Utah 
  • Thread starter Thread starter stez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is these items sold
 
I'm interested in the setup. If you still have it
 
I would take salinty probe and pm2
 
Is the whole set still for sale?
 
Still Available
 
If you are splitting up I would be interested in the Apex Classic head unit.
 
Is whole set still available ?
 
I want to buy whole set up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new