• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling apex classic w/salinity probe

  • Utah 
  • Thread starter Thread starter stez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is these items sold
 
I'm interested in the setup. If you still have it
 
I would take salinty probe and pm2
 
Is the whole set still for sale?
 
Still Available
 
If you are splitting up I would be interested in the Apex Classic head unit.
 
Is whole set still available ?
 
I want to buy whole set up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new