• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling cheato $20 shipped priority mail

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,350
Reaction score
2,279
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Selling 6 bags of cheato for $20 shipped USPS priority mail.

I will be shipping on Monday night.

They will be two HUGE handfuls in a quart size sandwich bag. I have attached pictures of examples of what you will receive.

72e6731d4ed675551fa673ce629b3523.jpg
 
I have another 5 bags that I can sell on Monday or Tuesday shipping depending on my schedule. First come, first serve :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new