• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Cheato - $20 shipped

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2016
Messages
4,349
Reaction score
2,278
Location
Allentown PA
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a lot of cheato I need to trim back, I am selling 5 bags completely full of cheato.

It will be at least 2 huge handfulls, most likely more and there will be a good amount of pods (however I cant promise they will live in this cold weather) The cheato definitely will be fine.

I will be shipping tomorrow, first come first serve by pm.

Price is $20 shipped USPS.
 
Bump this up. I have another 6 bags I can ship starting on Monday the 18th. These will sell fast so please let me know if you want some.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new